Executive Assistant (Maternity Cover)
£24,000 – £27,000
One year contract
Aspen People Ltd is a specialist sector recruitment and search organisation, helping our clients to attract and select exceptional leadership talent. We source high quality candidates for Board level, leadership and management roles on a permanent and interim basis. Aspen work across a wide range of sectors including Charities, NHS, Housing, Government Agencies and Education.
We are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant on a one-year maternity leave cover to assist the team. You will be an integral member of the team, responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative and project activities in relation to recruitment assignments as well as assisting with the day to day running of the office.
Ideally you will come from a professional services or administration background or be familiar with daily use of databases, Microsoft office and be comfortable taking inbound and outbound calls. Your duties will include:
- Daily contact with the relevant Consultant / Client / Candidate to keep up to date and move assignment projects along
- Placing recruitment adverts
- Co-ordinating interviews and meetings
- Due diligence including, reference checks, qualification checks, disclosure checks, credit checks
- Keeping all information on our database up to date
- Undertaking general day-to-day administration duties to support the work of the office
You will possess good time management, prioritising and organisational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential and you will be comfortable working on your own initiative and in a proactive manner.
The contract may be extended with the possibility of being made permanent.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Aspen People via the apply button. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7555.