Interim Payroll Advisor
We have an urgent requirement on behalf of one of our clients for an interim 6 month Payroll Advisor.
The role will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Team Leader Employee Services, support the development of an effective and efficient Integrated HR/Payroll team by providing expert knowledge in relation to an HR/Payroll service, pension liaison service, a range of transactional activities and basic Corporate policy advice.
- Contribute to the development of an Integrated HR/Payroll system, processes and procedures by providing expert knowledge in relation to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service, ensuring quality and timely outputs, with clear documentation, record-keeping and compliance with PAYE, NI superannuation and other regulations ( both statutory and non –statutory).
- Contribute by providing expert knowledge in relation to the ongoing review, development and compliance of an integrated service and wider Organisational Transformation development, through effective team working.
- Proactively contribute to the provision of statistical information whilst maintaining all relevant systems and records.
- Participate in the ongoing review, improvement and development of an Integrated HR/ Payroll system, maximum use of technology and processes providing consistency of approach and customer focused cost effective service provision.
- Work to continuously improve service delivery and performance of the wider organisational Transformation service and of the integrated HR/Payroll team through a culture of team work and flexibility.
For more information contact Debbie Shields on 0141 212 7555.