Interim Payroll Manager
We have an urgent requirement on behalf of one of our clients for an interim 6 month Payroll Manager to ensure the smooth running of the payroll department, statutory compliance with payroll functions, payovers and all associated aspects including the coverage of year end returns.
Consistency checking, supervision and overview of the running of a number of payruns on a weekly, 4 weekly and monthly cycle.
Experience in public sector payroll would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proven track record of managing an HR/payroll team – experienced in coaching
- Proven track record of managing multiple payrolls with various frequencies
- Strong ICT and data management skills (use of Itrent or similar system)
- Complete knowledge of statutory payroll Requirements (PAYE, SSP, SMP, etc)
- Year end procedures
- Knowledge of pension legislation and pension scheme regulation
- Detailed knowledge of HR procedures
- Knowledge of treatment of pay and benefits and pension administration
The role will be remote working, however you may need to visit the office very occasionally.
For more information contact Debbie Shields on 0141 212 7555.