Marketing, Communications and Sales Manager
Marketing, Communication and Sales Manager
Salary: £40,245.94 – £48,373.97
Base: Head Office, Dunfermline (+ Fife wide)
The Marketing, Communication and Sales Manager is a newly created post and will be responsible for managing and leading our brand team, communication and PR team and our sales and customer success team.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a new marketing, communication and sales strategy for the business, along with leading on new and future projects such as our website replacement project, app development project and establishing a new look and feel for the business.
You will work cross functionally with other leaders across the business such as commercial and business development, Quality Assurance and Improvement, Operations, Activities and Health and Wellbeing to deliver exciting and ambitious plans, from extending our membership numbers to working on growing secondary spend across all venues.
The role will report to the Head of Sales and Commercial Development and will be responsible for the strategic direction and overall performance of our marketing, communication and sales function. This is an exciting role to develop a new brand identity for the business, along with lanuching new products and services and partnering with some incredible external business to benefit our customers and members.
Who will be the ideal candidate?
- You will have a track record in leading marketing, communication or sales teams.
- You will ideally have led on developing and implementing a marketing, communication or sales strategy.
- You will have a keen eye for detail, along with high standards across all touch points.
- Your background could come from either within the public, private and third sector and will have led large teams across multiple venues and locations, along with working across and with other teams.
- You will have used your skills to develop and launch creative campaigns and digital strategies
- You will also have a solid understanding of social media and digital products.
- You will be well versed in creating brand awareness and managing a large sales pipeline.
We are keen to hear from passionate individuals with a ‘can do’ mindset, ready to hit the ground running. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Further information on the role is available at https://aspenpeople.co.uk/fslt
For a confidential discussion, please contact Catriona Mackie or Kate Kennedy at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
Your application should contain the following information:
- Up to date CV
- Supporting statement which answers the 3 application questions (these can be downloaded here – application questions).
Please upload your application below. We ask that you upload your application as one document (containing the above noted information).
Closing date for applications: Sunday 5th February 2023