- £30,000 – £35,000
- Central Belt Scotland
This position is now closed to applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join our client, a highly successful food manufacturing company. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will ensure and take accountability for ensuring the manufacturing facility delivers the highest quality product, efficiently.
You will be experienced in leading a factory team in a Food Manufacturing environment showing an understanding of what best practice looks like and how to get there. You will be an advocate of continuous improvement and take ownership for driving such culture through the business with the ability to constructively challenge the status quo in the desire to improve.
The successful candidate will have the drive and ambition to lead and empower a team to the common goals of improvements to production, driving down costs, improving quality and performance and creating a positive health & safety ethos. Therefore, you will need to have a leadership style which gains ‘buy in’ and empowers your team through engagement and coaching.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of management in an FMCG environment
- H&S/Food Safety/Food Hygiene systems & legislation knowledge e.g. COSHH, IOSH.
- Knowledge of HACCP – able to ensure the factory’s output meet required quality standards
- Knowledge of auditing processes
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and production management
- Working knowledge of budgets and forecasting
- Basic IT skills
- Relevant First Aid Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels within the company
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
For a confidential discussion please contact Katy Gall on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please complete the short form below and upload your CV.
If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement, please contact Kelsey Sinclair on 0141 212 7555.