Contract: Full time, permanent, 35 hours per week.
Salary: SCP 44-48 (£42,534-£46,607 per annum)
Reporting to: Finance Director and Deputy Chief Executive
The Property Manager is part of our Senior Management team and has principal responsibility for all aspects of property management, including repairs, cyclic planning, asset investment and future strategic planning.
The Property Manager will take an entrepreneurial approach to delivering an excellent customer focussed service, both internally and externally, through our property team and external contractors. The post holder will deliver increased asset performance, continuous improvement and value for money and ensure that all properties are maintained in line with our quality standards, Health and Safety and legislative requirements.
The Property Manager has line-management responsibility for the Maintenance Manager who oversees the wider Maintenance team, and the Property Administration Manager who overseas the Property Administration and Systems team.
The Maintenance team oversees and maintains a portfolio of over 500 properties of various sizes throughout the Glasgow area and the team consists of general maintenance workers, cleaners, painters and joiners.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday – worked flexibly between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, with core hours over the period from 10am to 4pm, with one-hour unpaid break.
- Your core place of work will be in 141-145 Charles Street Glasgow G21 2QA.
- You may be required to work from such other place as the organisation may reasonably require from time to time.
- Annual leave entitlement of 210 hours holiday (equivalent to 6 weeks) pro rata per year in the first year rising to 280 hours (equivalent to 8 weeks) pro rata per year in the second. This includes public holidays.
- All appointments are subject to a minimum of a 12-week probationary period.
- You will be automatically enrolled into the People’s Pension following successful completion of your probationary period, provided you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
- It is the nature of the work of Right There that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances unpredictable and varied. All employees are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises.
Further information is available https://aspenpeople.co.uk/rightthere
For a confidential discussion please contact Debbie Shields or David Currie on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting letter below. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and, if appropriate, an interview will be arranged as soon as possible thereafter.