Senior Associate Director (Housing)
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with position
This position is now closed to applications.
The Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) is an infrastructure delivery company owned by Scottish Government. Working with numerous public and private sector partners across our many programmes, we
- Enhance longer-term planning for future infrastructure investment
- Innovate to secure new ways of funding, financing and delivering infrastructure
- Structure and deliver infrastructure programmes in collaboration with partners
- Improve the management and effective use of existing infrastructure assets
Our aim is ‘to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure investment and use in Scotland by working collaboratively with public bodies and industry, leading to better value for money and ultimately improved public services.’
In working towards that aim, employing and developing the right team of people is crucial. Since becoming fully operational in 2009, we have built up an 80-strong team of professionals who have the specific skills and expertise to deliver, support and improve public sector infrastructure investment, right across Scotland. Their work is underpinned by our four values, of being Bold, Collaborative, Dynamic and Ambitious. In following these guiding principles, our teams contribute significantly to creating award-winning buildings delivered through innovative programmes that secures additional investment and supports economic growth.
Senior Associate Director
This is a new role within the housing team and the role holder will be expected to quickly establish the trust and respect of the team currently consisting of three associate directors and one manager (with legal/financial/planning backgrounds) through strong leadership skills and up-to-date knowledge of the housing industry.
First class interpersonal skills are an important requirement as the role holder will be expected to build and maintain excellent working relationships with SFT colleagues and key public and private sector stakeholders, particularly within Scottish Government and local authorities.
The Senior Associate Director will lead the housing workstream to develop new initiatives and deliver existing programmes and projects through collaborating with the Scottish Government and other stakeholders (public and private) to enable the delivery of additional homes across Scotland.
Further information on SFT and the role is available by CLICKING HERE
How to Apply
Please ensure you read our Privacy Notice before applying.
To apply for the position please complete the short form below and upload your CV and supporting statement. We would be grateful if you could include the following information in your supporting statement:
- Details of two referees (please note that referees will not be contacted until offer stage or without prior consent)
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview based on their application matching the detail provided in the Job Description. We would therefore ask applicants to provide clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match those requirements as well as why you are interested in the role.
- Current or most recent salary.
You will receive an automatic acknowledgement – if you do not receive this please contact Katy Gall on 0141 212 7555.